tonight at 9 on NBC
2 hour premier
tonight at 9 on NBC
2 hour premier
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
im so pumped for this
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
Got the DVR ready!
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Injury in the first 30 seconds of competition!!!
This show is amazing, someone move it to sports.
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
Great show!!!
Too bad they have to have the women gladiators on though! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
J.T&E.D.M.
Gettin Down on the Farm
[img]http://www.princesse2907.kokoom.com/images/sexy-cowboy-noiretblanc.jpg[/img]
i was disappointed with american gladiators...they don't need to interview the competitors before and after each time they compete
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
A few of the new female Gladiators are nice to look at. I'd like to give Helga a Cincinnati Bowtie.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks